Monday, November 3, 2014

Morris Family | east feliciana parish, LA portrait and lifestyle photographer


I don't know why I love you

I just know I can't stop thinking of you
Oh wait, it's 'cause you make me smile
You always make me smile


Kyle Andrews "You Always Make Me Smile"


I have been friends with the Morris family for a while now, so when they asked if I would take their family pictures I couldn't say no! 


They are the typical cowboy family. I'm pretty sure that the kids ride better than me. :)


Their dog is very photogenic.




That sunlight!







This little boy loves to rope.


This shoot was perfect! The weather was amazing, the kids where all smiles, and it really helps when your clients are beautiful. ;)

In His Service, 
Adelynn Whittington




0 comments:

Post a Comment