Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm Ready to Be Myself

Photography is more than an art form, it is a form of communication. A photograph is a story, and the photographer is the author.

For a while now I have been thinking about what I want to be as a photographer. What do I want my images to convey? I'm decided that I don't want to be just another photographer. I want to stand out from all the rest. I want to do things unconventionally.

Pinterest is a GREAT tool for photographers, but it can also keep us from doing our best. I took this picture right before christmas last year. I came up with the pose, not pinterest. Surprisingly this is my most re-pinned work on pinterest. I don't think that it is the most repinned because of anything, but the fact of the original creativeness of the shot. If it was one of those poses that everyone does then it wouldn't be as popular.




So...it's official I'm ready, I'm ready to be myself in the photography world.

His Servant,
Grace 

1 comments: